Monday, June 29, 2015

Currently Loving 2015: Summer Lip Products



Now that we're a little bit into summer, I can finally start writing posts about some of my favourite things for the season! Today, I want to share 3 amazing lip products for the summer: a tinted balm, a lipstick and a gloss. I've been loving all of them recently and I would definitely recommend them all!


From left to right: Revlon Lip Butter (063 Wild Watermelon), L'Oreal Color Riche Serum (S404 Luminous Amber), Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer (520 Pink Sapphire)



The first product that I want to talk about is the Revlon Lip Butter in the shade 063 Wild Watermelon. This is a tinted lip balm-type product, but it's very pigmented and so it's easy to build the colour up. The balm is also very moisturizing, so it feels amazing for everyday wear! 
The colour of the balm is not something that I would usually go for... it's a bright orange-y red (it appeared pink on camera for the swatches but it's not when on my lips) I love that the balm is sheer but buildable because although the colour is beautiful, it's a little out of my comfort zone because it's so bright!



One of my favourite lipsticks right now is the L'Oreal Color Riche Serum in the shade S404 Luminous Amber. I really love this lipstick because it isn't drying on the lips, and it's very pigmented even though the shade is subtle. It has a pinky-nude tone that's a perfect "my lips but better" shade, and I love wearing it as more of an everyday shade: it's subtle but it feels nice on, and perfects the look of my lips.


The gloss that I've been absolutely loving for spring and summer is the Revlon Ultra HD Lacquer in the shade 520 Pink Sapphire. It's quite a Barbie pink colour, but it looks surprisingly natural on the lips... and it's full of blue-y silver shimmer that adds a beautiful shine. The product is a bit sticky because it is a gloss, but my hair has never gotten stuck in it, and it's still really comfortable to have on during the day! I definitely recommend this gloss; it's very pigmented, adds a beautiful glow to the lips and it's basically the most comfortable gloss I've ever tried!

What are your favourite lip products for this summer? I'd love to hear your suggestions!

4 comments :

  1. All of these are such pretty summery colours! Great post xx
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous for the summer! Thanks for the comment Alice! :)

      Delete
  2. They are gorgeous! especially the Revlon lip lacquer <3 Lovely picks :)
    xo, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie, glad you liked it! x

      Delete

2