Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Perfect Romper for Summer 2015


As the weather gets hotter and hotter outside, the last thing I want to deal with is bulky clothes, or the opposite: uncomfortable tank tops and too-short shorts. I absolutely love wearing rompers (playsuits) in the summertime because they can look very stylish and put together without having much effort or thought needed in the morning. All I do is throw this on in the morning: it's quick, easy, and this one in particular looks like a summer dress without the added worry of skirt-mishaps. I got it at Garage, and it's definitely one of my favourite summer clothing items this year!







This romper in particular is great for people like me who have a small torso and long legs; most romper cinch in at the waist, which never works for me because the cinching always ends up at my hips, and then the shorts are really long! I love that this romper isn't very form fitting, so it's a lot easier to fit into. I personally find it more flattering this way, because the rompers that have a cinched waist tend to puff out above the cinching anyway! The shorts portion is definitely very flow, so I just wear a pair of comfy dance shorts underneath and voila: a comfy and stylish outfit with no wardrobe malfunctions!

Do you like wearing rompers/playsuits in the summertime?

3 comments :

  1. I really like this cute romper and I think it's perfect for the warmer weather. x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the romper, you look so cute in it! love the flower in your hair too! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete

2