Thursday, July 28, 2016

A Tiny Sephora Haul (with Sephora Birthday Gift 2016!)

A Tiny Sephora Haul | Akinokiki
This week, I finally decided to go for it and use a $30 gift card at Sephora to buy myself a Bite Beaty Lip crayon! I also got my 2016 free Sephora birthday gift of a Fresh brand face cleanser and mask, which was really exciting :)

2016 free Spehora birthday gift | Akinokiki
This year, Sephora had two options for their free birthday gift: a Marc Jacobs beauty duo or Fresh skincare. I opted for the skincare, and so I got a deluxe sample of the soy face cleanser and the Rose face mask. I've yet to try either of these, but they look amazing, and the face mask smells just like a rose garden, which makes it seem really fancy and indulgent. I love these Sephora birthday gifts because they let me try some products that I otherwise wouldn't pick up, while also making me feel spoiled and special during my birthday month! (See what I got from Sephora for my birthday last year here)

Bite Beauty Lip Crayon in Tatin | Akinokiki
I've heard so many great things about the Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayons, so I decided that this would be a perfect product to use my gift card on. I got the shade Tatin, which is a gorgeous naturall pink, a nice rosy colour. I used the product on my lips today, and it gives a very subtle but girly look, and it feels just like lip balm... moisturizing and barely there. It's so comfortable and not at all drying, so I was super impressed with the matte product! It is also a twist up style so no sharpening is required, which just makes the product even better :)

Bite Beauty Lip Crayon in Tatin Swatch | Akinokiki
The colour "Tatin" is a natural summery pink, and the consistency is creamy and super comfortable, but matte.

Have you bought any nice products recently?


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments :

  1. I love the look of the rose mask! I've been wanting to try it for ages! You'll have to update us and let us know how you got on with it

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to write up a post when I've tried everything out a few times! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete

2