Tuesday, September 06, 2016

An Etsy Planner Sticker Haul

An Etsy Planner Sticker Haul | Akinokiki
If you've read my blog for a little while now or if you follow my instagram, you'll probably know that I'm obsessed with scrapbooking in my Happy Planner and using stickers from Etsy among other stationery. If not, you know now! I recently purchased a bunch of stickers from two different Etsy shops for my planner, and I wanted to share them because they're just so cute! (I actually already used some of them, hence the missing stickers in some of the sheets) Enjoy :)

An Etsy Planner Sticker Haul | Akinokiki
I've ordered from Stickeriffic a few times now, because they have really cute and high quality stickers  with cheap shipping to Canada. I love their weekend banners, so I decided to get them in a variety of pastel colours, and I also bought some checklists in matching pastels as well as little cars to mark my driving lessons and practice. (I'm learning how to drive!) This is one of my all time favourite shops, and i would definitely recommend trying out their stickers!

An Etsy Planner Sticker Haul | Akinokiki

I only found Simply Ginger Co in recent months, but I ordered a bunch of sheets from two sets: a fall set and a kitty set, as a birthday present to myself. (That's a little sad, but oh well) The shop is based in BC, and I love supporting Canadian sellers, especially when their products are as adorable and high quality as these are! I'm in love with both of the sets and I definitely see myself purchasing more of this shop's stickers in the future.

An Etsy Planner Sticker Haul | Akinokiki
An Etsy Planner Sticker Haul | Akinokiki

Both shops also sent little free sample sheets with my orders, and I love both! The Simply Ginger Co sheet is full of cute little autumn stickers, while Stickeriffic has a variety of decorative and more functional stickers.

Have you ever ordered stickers from Etsy or heard of these amazing shops?

No comments :

Post a Comment

2